Mazda3 Forums banner

Any hope for Infotainment system?

6K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  betheljc 
#1 ·
It's been over a year now with my Mazda 3 Sport Touring and the Infotainment continues to be very frustrating! Just had it into service a few weeks ago and had them update to the most current version. It continues to lockup, loss of sound, loss of favorites, numerous phone problems and I've completely given up on many of the documented voice commands ever working.

How can they not get this right? Do we ALL have to go public ad raise a big stink over this? I would have never have purchased this car had I known this. Tempted to sell it now if I thought I could get a decent deal.

Do any of the other models suffer the same issues? CX-5?

Sorry but it helps to vent....

#2 ·
Hey,

We have a 2014 3 sedan and I must say have had very few issues. We just took it in for its first service and I had the dealer install the newest version of the infotainment software. I redid the voice training to be on the safe side and I've had none of the issues that you are describing.

My only real complaint about the infotainment system is the inabliity to not ba able to mute the voice as an option.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.