Mazda3 Forums banner

Eonon Help Me Please, CD wont play D5163

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  shawnbiss 
#1 ·
I have an Eonon D5163. Yesterday after leaving the store, I popped in a CD. I played the first couple songs, then I skipped to about the 8th track. I hit the little music note looking by the track #. The CD stopped playing, I hit play button a few times and nothing. After that I ejected the CD. I tried putting another CD in but in would not load. It just stayed on the loading screen until it reverted back to the FM radio screeen. Now it just keeps doing this.

Things I have tried.

Inserted different CDs and dvds, and before you ask no they where not ripped, scratched or put in upside down.
Disconnect connected the negative from the battery for five mins.
Held down the reset for 30 seconds.

#2 ·
Sounds like it's screwed. If you live and die by CD's, I'd say contact Eonon about warranty, otherwise rip your music to MP3's and load it onto an 8GB SD card placed in the media slot. Or hook up an iPod.

I never had this issue out of my Eonon, but it doesn't sound like anything you can fix in the field.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.