Mazda3 Forums banner

Africa needs some 3s

76K views 41 replies 21 participants last post by  ulemsee 
#1 ·
With over 50,000 members... not a single post in Africa. We should donate some 3's to them!

#30 ·
[quote author=itstillruns link=topic=163835.msg3672336#msg3672336 date=1274823480]
do they come with those wheels stock?
[/quote]
These are RX8 wheels which i fixed up and had painted.

here is the engine bay, sorry, took the pic with phone quickly. Also I am running with GReddy NGK 1 step colder plugs.

and the FMIC

And these are the discs

And my best mod to date!!

#40 ·
I can't speak for other African Countries, but here in Nigeria, Toyota and Honda rules.. Mazda is not very common beside the 626 and 323 which are mostly used for taxi services. It's very rare to spot a Mazda 3 (I barely see like 1 in a month in the wild) and the Mazda 6 is still a Unicorn here (though I have met people who reportedly own the mazda 6 I am yet to confirm such ownership) The problem is the Mazda Dealership for the country is just IMHO a front for some other business. I went to their Abuja branch and it felt like a grave yard of Mazda cars.. Not a single brand new mazda to be seen. I could not even get a headlight for the mazda 3.. Only thing they have in stuck is mazda oil filter. If we could have a robust and functional dealership here I am sure we would see more and more people use Mazdas.. Till then, few of us who move against the crowd can enjoy the uniqueness of owning a Mazda 3 (and suffer the consequence of finding parts)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.