Mazda3 Forums banner

FS: 3rd Brake Light Decal Group Buy Round 3! Only $4.00

24K views 64 replies 19 participants last post by  pinchel 
#1 ·
Any Questions feel free to send me a Personal Message.

Instructions will be sent to you with the sticker. Its not hard to put on, but there are a few helpful hints I’ll pass along.

Sticker #1

This item is a 3rd brake light sticker that says *Mazda 3* in OEM font. The color of the sticker is black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sticker #2

This item is a 3rd brake light sticker that says *Axela* in OEM font. The color of the sticker is black.

Hatch Sticker #1

This item is a Hatch 3rd brake light sticker that says *Mazda 3* in OEM font. The color of the sticker is black.

Hatch Sticker #2

This item is a Hatch 3rd brake light sticker that says *Axela* in OEM font. The color of the sticker is black.

Difference between a Sedan (top) and Hatch (bottom) sticker

Sedan Axela sticker used on an engine cover

The full JDM look ;) 8)

If you’re interested in any of the listed items, simply PM me and let me know which sticker # you’d like and we’ll work out the details. I accept Paypal and Money Orders so let me know which is most convenient for you.
Thanks for your interest!

Or you can follow the PayPal link below for payments.

:arrow: untouchableillusions@yahoo.com

All we need is 10 or more Buyers to get this great deal.

Group Buy list.

Only $4.00 for your choice of decal. Just copy and paste your user name and make and model/year of your Mazda3 and I'll take good care of you! Free Shipping is always included with a decal Purchase. Act now, these will go fast!!!

-untouchable.

See less See more
#53 ·
[quote author=untouchable link=topic=62395.msg1185499#msg1185499 date=1170559451]
[quote author=condor888000 link=topic=62395.msg1182434#msg1182434 date=1170394507]
Got any more of Sticker 1 available? Can't seem to PM you, but if you've got any left, I'll take one.
[/quote]

I have one left for the Sedans!

[/quote]

just in case your other deal doesn;t go through i'll take it!!! i'll pay asap :D

#55 ·
[quote author=condor888000 link=topic=62395.msg1186698#msg1186698 date=1170633648]
[quote author=untouchable link=topic=62395.msg1185499#msg1185499 date=1170559451]
I have one left for the Sedans!
[/quote]

Alright, payment and PM sent.
[/quote]

Has been packed and shipped off. Please allow 3-5 Business days before you recieve.

#59 ·
any mazda3 hatchback brakelight stickers left?

#62 ·
Your best bet would be to make one or find someone local to make one for you. I think most companies have gone away from selling all that. Try contacting Mazda Flow on Facebook. He might make one for you.

Also, Mathieu with Seche Media might be able to help. He used to make 3rd brake light decals but recently closed his online store. If you send him an email he might make one. His website is www.sechemedia.ca.

Hope this helps!!

#63 ·
If you guys need decals we can do them, not sure about pics since some that I see on here that people are asking about we do not have but we can recreate them with tracings or good photos.

I know for sure I have a template for the sedan 3rd light, but will have to check on the hatch light. I just need a tracing from that year, and actually I plan to get a template made for the newer brake lights that are not circular. Just never did it since no one I knew was interested.

If you guys want to do something for this forum let me know and we can set something up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.