Mazda3 Forums banner

Fitment -VS- Function

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Cab0oze 
#1 ·
Im sure fitment vs function should probably be a separate thread in a separate place, but since i'm kind of directing this towards a company with a specific line of cars it goes here.

What is your opinions on Liberty Walk and what they are doing with these supercars?

Original website to get some more pictures.

I think it looks really good, but i cant justify spending 300k for a car for stance.

Now is your turn to debate this, would you do this to a 458?

See less See more
#3 ·
It really does look nice. Its great seeing a sporty car being flush with the ground like that, looks real aggressive. But I personally would make that car perform the best it could, meaning I would need space for suspension travel. So I would go as low as possible without hindering performance, and I'm pretty sure stock it already comes like that.
Funny enough I'm turning 20 in a few weeks :D

#5 ·
Ferraris are designed to get women...making it look more appealing for people in their 20s = getting younger women...very few people buy super cars only for the performance aspects....I personally wouldn't want it stock or otherwise...where the hell am I going to drive / park that and not have anxiety about it getting dinged/stolen/etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.