Mazda3 Forums banner

NJ SIGHTINGS!

135K views 1K replies 161 participants last post by  crazyduckme 
#1 ·
I'm starting to see a lot of 3s around now- and unlike a few months ago the drivers seem to be a lot younger and the chances of them being on the board are greater...so we NEED this thread!

There are a few i've seen more than once...let me know if its you!

Rt 80 WEST Bound: (on my way TO work)
-Silver Sedan - guy driving
-Blue Hatch w/o tints- guy driving
-Blue Hatch w/ tints - guy driving

Rt 80 EAST Bound (back home..lol)
-Black Sedan- girl driving
-Black Hatch-(I think w/ tints) guy driving

#27 ·
superjudge said:
287 is busy with 3's and come to think of it, I see a blue hatch by Wendy's too. I saw another one at the Chevy's there last week a few times, maybe the driver works there. I see alot of 3's also in Morristown too.
I work right next to Morristown and actually go there once in a while (mostly to Staples) - I have a stubby now, but didn't put it on too long ago.

I usually look for tints, stubbies & younger drivers - I've seen quite a few around here, but apparently nobody from here. I don't honk because I don't want to look like an idiot- but I usually make sure they see me. I'm surprised I haven't seen anybody from here and nobodys seen me. Oh well!

#29 ·
I figure that maybe 1 in 5 owners know about the forum when I look at how many I see around here. I told a few people I've seen about the forum, but who knows if they actually joined.

I actually saw a black hatch on route 10 today going to Route 53 after I posted about the blue one at wnedy's/chevy's.

#33 ·
Nope! I went to school in Woodbridge (Berkeley)

I saw a blue hatch today w/ the East Coast Mazda sticker parked in Millburn around 5:30 (Main St I think)

Getting tints next saturday FINALLY.. so with the stubby and the tints i'll be more obvious to board members- i haven't seen any of you yet...thats strange!

#36 ·
I see alot now, but I keep seeing a strato blue sedan on 287 North in the morning around Bloomingdale. A girl drives it, and she smokes.

I keep seeing a silver sedan (non sport) on 46 West around Denville/Rockaway also. I see more and more 3's as the months pass on.

#38 ·
saw a black hatch yesterday as i was leaving work, sitting in all the traffic due to the brush fire, i was going the opposite direction and we looked right at each other...i could have sworn it was moeman, but im not sure..black hatch, tints, about 530, secaucus, i forget that street name we were on..

#40 ·
i forget the name of the street, but it runs straight into bestbuy in secaucus...it runs behind the lowes theaters,the hotels etc, then at the end there is a light, and if u go threw the light you will be entering best buy parking lot..

#42 ·
titanium grey hatch, no moldings, or 2.3 badges....i have a stubby and axela badge...we look right at each other, the windows were up in the car though so the tint was present , but i was like, "aint that moe" by the pic u put up on here of yaself....

#47 ·
Man no one's seen me yet :lol: HAHA im the red hatch with everything on dealer decal badges and stock antenna :lol: Looking to get my stubby soon. Very soon. Im on 46 like every morning going to school at like 7 00 :evil: i've only seen one black sedan goin down the same time as me. i take west in the morning and east at like 2 30 ish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.