Mazda3 Forums banner

2004 Mazda 3 Owner's Manual : Downloadable PDF Version

41K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  adelossa 
#1 ·
we now have the pdf version of the owner's manual up for download. it's the official manual straight from mazda, so it should be identical to the one that came with your car. it's 23.8mb. you can find it at http://www.trapzero.com/forums/2004_mazda3_om.pdf

#5 ·
Well this manual was originally obtained from the Mazda US web site. You can get to it if you register on the owners page.

Not sure if Mazda France has a similar thing, from what I can tell both Australia and the UK don't.

#8 ·
#15 ·
If you already have a manual that came with the car, why the need for this post? Unless, of course, if you bought the car secondhand or lost the original Owners Manual.

Regarding the owner's Manual, I didn't find anything inside that gave info on torque requirements.

#16 ·
[quote author=wings link=topic=7248.msg597160#msg597160 date=1141077232]
If you already have a manual that came with the car, why the need for this post? Unless, of course, if you bought the car secondhand or lost the original Owners Manual.*snip*[/quote]You answered your own dumb question! :D Twice! Anyway... :p I already stated why i dig the manual on my comp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.