Mazda3 Forums banner

Keyless Entry

34K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  MysticSeer 
#1 ·
I have a 2011 Mazda 3 iSport with no keyless entry but have power locks. whats the best way about doing keyless? Thanks.

#8 ·
Sorry to dig up an old thread. I have a 2011 iSport with the power door locks. The car already should have the receiver for the standard keyless fob, mine did, however if you want to add the switch blade key it does need to be changed. When I get off work I'll post the instruction for the BCM responce so you can test to see if it's there. The ones for the 2011 are slightly different than what was floating around on here last time I checked.

#10 ·
#11 ·
Yea I went with Viper as well I grabbed the 5701 with motion detection and smart start which I highly push I can start my car anywhere I have a cell phone signal. I was at the mall the other day and got a text alert my car alarm had been triggered from the motion detector I walked out nothing was I have it set so sensitive that if someone parks next to me and gets out of their car it triggers the motion detection. If I had just had the normal ket chain reciever it wouldn't have picked up the two way signal in the mall. So I highly reccomend Smart Start if you go with Viper. And Viper has a App for iphones and Droids for Smart Start thats free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.