Mazda3 Forums banner

Mazda 3 MazdaSpeed parts now for sale

5K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  ShowcaseMazda 
#1 ·
I guess Rosenthal Mazda now has prices on their website for Mazdaspeed parts for the Mazda 3, (they had it on the site but no prices), now there's prices and can be added to shopping cart.

Not all the parts shown before are listed, but there's some good stuff:
Mazdaspeed Front Bumper 648.00
Mazdaspeed Front Grill 294.00
Mazdaspeed Side Skirt 414.00
Mazdaspeed Roof Spoiler 296.40
Mazdaspeed Rear Under Skirt 488.80
Mazdaspeed License Plate Frame 37.20
Mazdaspeed Sport Damper Set 436.80
Mazdaspeed Interior Mirror Cover 81.60

www.finishlineperformance.com

I'm still waiting for this:

It's on japanparts.com for $137 :(

See less See more
#3 ·
well, i really like that grille and i dont mind paying $294 for it, but from what i hear you have to get the mazdaspeed bumper too (is that true?).

and i really like that shifter, but not for $137.

damn it! nothing for me i guess. :wtc:

#4 ·
#5 ·
Bump for Showcase Mazda!

I got a bunch of stuff for our Mazda6 Wagon, great prices, fast shipping, all around great service.

Now if ya'll would get your hands on some sedan body parts...lol

But those Mazdaspeed struts/shocks are nicely priced...hrmmm

#6 ·
That little "addon" to the spoiler...you can't be serious that it's 285..it looks like a sticker you put on the spoiler....and will those shocks work with the eibach lowering kit? Seems horribly over-priced (as usual).

#8 ·
These prices are through the roof. It reminds me of my past Toyota and TRD parts. The knob there was $110.

I prefer to go other routes in suspension and drivability. I'm not one for appearance mods though, so that's my $0.02

#13 ·
We can order them. We haven't had enough requests for them yet, so by company policy we can't stock them. But if we order them, it usually takes two days. If you're local and want to order some, I suggest placing your order on the website so that I make sure you get the discount, and rather than having them shipped, you can just pick them up. Saves you some shipping charges, but since you are local, taxes apply. But its not as much as shipping, and definetly better than paying both.

×Sabrina B.×

#16 ·
ShowcaseMazda said:
We can order them. We haven't had enough requests for them yet, so by company policy we can't stock them. But if we order them, it usually takes two days. If you're local and want to order some, I suggest placing your order on the website so that I make sure you get the discount, and rather than having them shipped, you can just pick them up. Saves you some shipping charges, but since you are local, taxes apply. But its not as much as shipping, and definetly better than paying both.

×Sabrina B.×
I'd like to order the MS dampers and MS springs together. I don't see the springs on your site, can you get them? and at what price please.

thank you.

#22 ·
ShowcaseMazda said:
AutoXer said:
ShowcaseMazda roX!

If i place the order today, can you hold them to ship out all together? don't wanna pay for 2 shipments.

thank you.

I always wait.

×Sabrina B.×
well, turns out i can infact get them via Mazdaspeed Motorsports, since i am a member, i get a discount. Sorry, but the extra discount wins.

Unless you can match it? (i'll leave that to PMs tho)

#24 ·
that damper set... is it for the 1.2in drop of the mazdaspeed springs? i had read somewhere that japan and the us get a diffrent mazdaspeed spring set? either way i think 500 for those dampers is really bad ass. next chance i get im getting them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.