Mazda3 Forums banner

2014 Mazda3 Appearance Package

41K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  jdpfresh 
#1 ·
I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty excited about the new Mazda3. I currently have a Speed3 '07, now with a family, I might "tone down" to a reguluar 3.

I noticed in mazdausa website the specs towards the end that there is an option for an "Appearance Package (Front Air Dam, Rear Skirt, Door Mirror Caps, Side Sill Extensions, Rear Liftgate Spoiler)" and also a "Rear Aero Flares/Bumper Skirt"

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/musa2/pdf/specs/specs_M3H.pdf

I tried looking everywhere on the web and forums and couldn't find any photos of how that would make this 3 look. Does anyone know anything about these two options? I'm sure the optioning is different in different regions so maybe its standard on other regions.

#2 ·
no 2.5L skyactive manual? lame!

#13 ·
I saw both SEMA cars and some S models with the Appearance Package at the LA Auto Show and WOW. Really makes the car look sportier. It comes with the front and rear lip as well as the sideskirts and a bigger spoiler. According to the sticker, the Appearance Package is a $1,750 option. Kind of pricey if you ask me....

I plan to get this kit or a kit when available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.