Mazda3 Forums banner

NJ SIGHTINGS!

135K views 1K replies 161 participants last post by  crazyduckme 
#1 ·
I'm starting to see a lot of 3s around now- and unlike a few months ago the drivers seem to be a lot younger and the chances of them being on the board are greater...so we NEED this thread!

There are a few i've seen more than once...let me know if its you!

Rt 80 WEST Bound: (on my way TO work)
-Silver Sedan - guy driving
-Blue Hatch w/o tints- guy driving
-Blue Hatch w/ tints - guy driving

Rt 80 EAST Bound (back home..lol)
-Black Sedan- girl driving
-Black Hatch-(I think w/ tints) guy driving

#7 ·
Last time I checked Rt 80 runs East/West, I dont think youll get too many responses other than "Wha?" :mrgreen:

MoeMan949:

Are you talking about the one on the westbound side of 46 in Lodi that used to be a Michelin tire place? they repainted the Michelin Man into a fat dude holding a cue ball?

#8 ·
myork said:
Last time I checked Rt 80 runs East/West, I dont think youll get too many responses other than "Wha?" :mrgreen:

MoeMan949:

Are you talking about the one on the westbound side of 46 in Lodi that used to be a Michelin tire place? they repainted the Michelin Man into a fat dude holding a cue ball?
Yeah thats the place. Ofcourse everytime I go there, I have to go the wendy's across the street. Yumm Yummmmmmmm :twisted:

#10 ·
I spotted a Ti Grey Hatch with NY tags on Rt70 West bound in Cherry Hill Tuesday 3/22/05 at around 8:30AM.
He noticed me too, but was on a tear through traffic. I didn't follow, but noticed him get off around the Rt38 junction.

#11 ·
im all over jersey, weekdays 3 east and west before and after work, weekends your bound to spot me somewhere, i see 3's all the time and wonder if there someone from the board, i usually givea nod or thumbs up ...

so if u see a titanium grey hatch,enigma stubby, axela badge, no moldings , no 2.3 on the side, no damn dealer sticker stuck to the back of my car, come on guys remove that tacky sticker, i insulted wayne mazda when they saw me picking it off in the lot.

soon to have tints..but i have yet to see an axela emblem on a 3 beside on the forum..and normally if i see a 3 on the highway, i start fucking with them, so if u see a 3 pull up next to you on the highway,and nod, its me, lol

btw i see this black 3 all the time on route 3 with dark tints and handicap plates :lol:

#12 ·
MoeMan949 said:
Black hatch w/ Tints It was me and a friend of mine.
Nah- this was a few weeks ago- there was SO much traffic that day on 80- I think the guy was alone tho - and if it was you and you didn't notice a red 3 sedan pretty much sitting next to you for 30 min you need to be beat up 8)

myork said:
ummm yea DUH- sorry, i corrected it :D

Oh, I parked right next to two 3s today in Florham Park when I went to Starbucks... a silver 3I and a Red 3S both Sedans. Also, I see a blue sedan around here all the time w/ NY plates. ANYBODY?

#17 ·
I just got home from Wayne Mazda- my check engine light had come on- turns out there was something wrong with the purge valve- anyway, saw a few 3s being serviced there. Anybody?

Also, saw a winning blue hatch in Paterson- guy driving (actually had just parked it) Anybody?

#18 ·
Saw a Ti Grey 4 door on Rt 70 eastbound off the Ben Franklin Bridge coming from Philly at about 10PM Friday night. We were next to each other for a while, he turned off in Cherry Hill. I was on my way to I295.

#19 ·
yup thats its moe, i see you/ya car frequently, actually when i first got mines i was gwtting onto 3 west and u were trying to merge to the right to get off the exit for the secaucus outlets and i let you merge in , in front of me...

#23 ·
I'm all over north Jersey and have seen alot of 3's on 287, 10, 46.......and all over. I saw a WB hatch by me on 10 and 287 with a mazda3forums sticker on the third window. I wonder who it was. I still look once in awhile at 3's thinking maybe it is one of the people at our meet a few weeks ago.

I also saw 3 WB hatches in 80 east near Totowa on Easter sunday too.

If the WB hatch with a sticker owner is here, I see you all the time in Parsippany/Morris Plains area.

#26 ·
By the way, if you're on 287 and see a WB sedan with gunmetal/silver lip after friday, give a honk or something. I'm stubby-less too because someone jacked mine at the East Hanover movie theater. I still look for 3's with stubbies though, mostly because the person is probably a member here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.