Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale 2006 Mazda 3 Full MAZDASPEED Body Kit & RX-8 Rims & Many More

19K views 123 replies 38 participants last post by  zoom_craigy_zoom 
#1 ·
2006 Mazda 3 Touring Hatchback First Owner-the car is in absolute perfect condition not one scratch on the body and or the interior. No performance engine and or suspension parts ever installed. Serviced at the dealer only. Selling because I need a bigger car.
1- 25K
2- Automatic
3- Sunlight Silver
4- 8 Airbags
5- Sunroof
6- 6 CD Changer with OEM Mazda I-Pod Cable inside the glove box.

Extras
1- OEM MAZDASPEED 7 Piece Body Kit (part alone over $3K), would include perfect stock bumper with stock grill.
2- OEM MAZDA RX-8 Rims with Brand New Nitto Neo Gen Tires 225-40-18
3- MAZDASPEED Front Seats. Brand new, black cloth, look sick inside the car.
4- MAZDASPEED windshield Mirror.
5- MAZDASPEED license plates (front and rear)
6- DDM HID KITS (6K both lows and fogs)
7- Red Calipers
8- Shaved Trunk (no holes left behind)
9- LED Blue bulbs on the interior and the license plate light.
10- Painted eyebrows.
11- Winter Mats.
12- Aluminum Pedal Covers.
13- MAZDASPEED Shift Knob.
14- MAZDASPEED Side Door Sills.

End probably others, and for those parts that were replaced I would give all the originals with the car. Contact me if interested. The book value is at $15,700.00 for a stock Mazda 3. Im selling mine below that but Firm $15,000.00. Phone # 917-400-2253. MATT

Pics

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: FS: 2006 Mazda 3 S Touring-Full MAZDASPEED Body Kit & RX-8 Rims

I know but this is it, its either I sell it in one piece or take it a part sell the body kit and whatever is listed up there and trade it in. If neone wants to trade their snowflake 17's for my rx'8 plus some cash let me know.

#10 ·

Ahh I see.. but I just spent ~$800 for winters on my 17" wheels. Cant justify even more just to have 18's in the winter with less traction.. lol. I wish you luck though.. thats a great looking car.

#11 ·

I might be willing to trade my perfect Speed3 rims with perfect tires for those RX-8s

#14 ·

Selling the car the way it is gotta be tough in todays economy that is why I'd be willing to part it out if anybody is interested. I'll sell any of my extra parts listed mostly half price, I wish I had that chance when buying the body kit, I dont have to tell you how much that costs you can all check on the mazda website yourself. The front bumper must be sold with the grill, the rear spoiler I must trade plus cash (obviously must be same color), and the rear bumper is the same thing as the spoiler. Nething else could be sold as is. The seats is probably the best thing I like in the car, I'll let those go for no less than $400, they are perfect better than new if thats possible. If I have enough solid deals to take the kit apart I will. Let me know who's interested.

#16 ·

Your car is amazing man.

What spoiler lip is that?
Have you done something to the side markers?
What exhaust do you have on?

I would love to take your accessories off your hands but shipping costs would eat me (Canada). It's also not the right time for me to be modding my car.

#17 ·

it shows in one of the pictures where the hatch spoiler is shown. that is a mazdaspeed add-on that extends the oem spoiler. the sidemarkers are black with 3 yellow led's. the exhaust is stock thats just an add on tip.

#18 ·

I would be interested in the Mazda3 pedals if you are gonna part some of it out based on the statement you still have the original pedals???

#19 ·

these are the ones I have, http://www.xenonexpert.com/mazda_pedals.html I bought them from that site. I never installed the gas or the brake pedal so that is brand new, I only used the foot rest which is in excellent condition. Just remember I have automatic transmition. I could sell the whole set for $50.

#22 ·

yeah they are from a 2008 mazdaspeed. Those seats is the best thing I've done for the car. I LOVE THEM. I didnt want the leather ones because once the edges start cracking they look ugly. The ones I have are all black made from fabric and they are in perfect condition. I bought them a month ago from a car that had 2K on it, they come with aibags and fit right in without any modifications. I was worried they wouldnt match the stock rear seats but they look great. For $400 they are a steal.

#24 ·

both for $400, and I dont see why they would not fit the interior is the same for both the sedan and hatchback, you can always test fit, I dont mind its normal to have concerns, but I could tell u from my experience they are a perfect fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.