Mazda3 Forums banner

M'z Custom Lip Kit - 2010+ Mazda 3/ MS3

16K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  say chi sin lo 
#1 ·
I have the pricing for the complete kit or just the lip. These are INDIVIDUAL prices include shipping to Los Angeles:

Full Lip Kit: $1545
Front Lip only: $575

Since they're coming from japan, they will have an import tax - from what I've been gathering it's about 16% of the total price.
So with import tax:

Full Lip Kit: ~$1800
Front Lip only: ~$670

My supplier suggests that we have multiple orders for one shipment, decreasing the shipping costs significantly. For example, 1 complete kit + 2 lips will save nearly $600 opposed to ordering each individually.

So if you live outside of the LA area, I'm willing to ship to your area at no cost, you just pay the additional shipping for yourself.

See less See more
#12 ·
Which brand front lip is on the black car? It doesn't look like the MZ Custom on the silver car. I'm a little confused here.

Attachments

#14 ·
[quote author=warlord link=topic=170489.msg3613976#msg3613976 date=1271165760]
Which brand front lip is on the black car? It doesn't look like the MZ Custom on the silver car. I'm a little confused here.
[/quote]

the black one is the valiant one, silver is the M'z custom

#15 ·
Is it me or does the black sport 3 in the pictures above only have a left side exhaust cut out?
Cause mine has the dual exhaust...I mean if these kits are made for cars in Tokyo then they only have left side exhaust out which means these were fabricated for a single outlet? Just curious

#16 ·
[quote author=quantumphreak link=topic=170489.msg3620708#msg3620708 date=1271459556]
Is it me or does the black sport 3 in the pictures above only have a left side exhaust cut out?
Cause mine has the dual exhaust...I mean if these kits are made for cars in Tokyo then they only have left side exhaust out which means these were fabricated for a single outlet? Just curious
[/quote]
LOL they all dont have duel exhausts.... lmao wut is this!!! i got duel exhausts too

#17 ·
[quote author=quantumphreak link=topic=170489.msg3620708#msg3620708 date=1271459556]
[/quote]

if you have the hatchback, then you'd get the Mazdaspeed version - which has made for dual exhausts

if you have the sedan, then i'm not sure if they have one

#18 ·
[quote author=nastynogales link=topic=170489.msg3622103#msg3622103 date=1271615040]
[/quote]

if you have the hatchback, then you'd get the Mazdaspeed version - which has made for dual exhausts

if you have the sedan, then i'm not sure if they have one
[/quote]

Yea but the speed has a different front lower air dam than the sport 3 so how is that going to work? There are very minor differences angles and etc. from the speed and sport. Would they just give you the lips front from the sport and the rear from the speed?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.