Mazda3 Forums banner

which one has a better front grill?

Mazda 3 2010 itouring vs grand touring

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  rev2red 
#1 ·
which one has a less of a smile and looks better?

#6 ·
well its not going to be luxury leather quality but as long as you take car of it you should be fine. Here in FL its essential to keep it clean and using leather polish is a life saver. Seeing how your in Texas I am sure this is something you would need to make sure you do as well. I dont have leather seats in my mazda but I did in my BMW when I had it and it was torn up because I never kept up with it the way I should have. But that was only on the sides when I slid in and out.

Personally if I got the new 3 it was be a GT because the lights alone would sell me on it. I hate the headlights of the new 3 without the Xenons, they look so boring compared to the GT headlights.

G
#7 ·
[quote author=Phantom3 link=topic=146327.msg3193148#msg3193148 date=1245774778]
well its not going to be luxury leather quality but as long as you take car of it you should be fine. Here in FL its essential to keep it clean and using leather polish is a life saver. Seeing how your in Texas I am sure this is something you would need to make sure you do as well. I dont have leather seats in my mazda but I did in my BMW when I had it and it was torn up because I never kept up with it the way I should have. But that was only on the sides when I slid in and out.

Personally if I got the new 3 it was be a GT because the lights alone would sell me on it. I hate the headlights of the new 3 without the Xenons, they look so boring compared to the GT headlights.
[/quote]

I love the leather seats in my S2000. The leather isn't plush as say a Lexus might be but it holds me in place quite well. I guess I'll have to take another look at the headlights (the smile is distracting). :D I noticed a difference in the taillights, though. :)

#8 ·
[quote author=rev2red link=topic=146327.msg3193126#msg3193126 date=1245774268]
How good is the leather on the 2010 vs the earlier models? The leather on the earlier modesl I've seen seem to wear pretty good.
[/quote]
ha, i was also going to ask this question. im used to bmw leather and i was concerned about the durability of the 3's leather it feels great i was just wondering how the other 3's held up? pics would be helpful. thanks

#9 ·
[quote author=rev2red link=topic=146327.msg3193126#msg3193126 date=1245774268]
How good is the leather on the 2010 vs the earlier models? The leather on the earlier modesl I've seen seem to wear pretty good.
[/quote]

Just traded in my '06 GT for the 2010 GT (loving it, btw). The leather on the '06 held up really well. The only thing that was noticeable is the left-side butt lip (lol - don't know another way to say this) started to crease a little...from me sitting on it while getting in and out of the car. Yet, I thought it could have been much worse.

One other note: I think the '06's leather breathed a little better. Maybe it's my imagination, since the '06 has little air holes and the 2010's is solid.

IMO, the leather is high quality and holds up extremely well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.