Status
Not open for further replies.

EECMM 2008 - ALL MAZDAS WELCOME - AUG 15TH-17TH - MYRTLE BEACH, SC

153K views 3K replies 93 participants last post by  zoom_craigy_zoom 
#1 ·
Putting Info here so it's easy to find...i'm sure josh won't mind!! :tongue:

[quote author=aps11090 link=topic=92186.msg2054157#msg2054157 date=1202424886]

EPIC EAST COAST MAZDA MEET 2008

What: EECMM or Epic East Coast Mazda Meet is an annual get together of Mazda owners originally taking place in Harper’s Ferry West Virginia Oct 5th to the 7th 2007. It started off as a Mazda3Forum get together that is now spawning into a full blow Mazda meet of Epic Proportion. This site is meant to be a reference for directions, meet agenda, registration, and area information. Please join in the various discussions using the links to the right.

Where: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
When: Aug 15-17

Register here --> http://eecmm.com/2008/?page_id=8

See who is registered here --> http://eecmm.com/2008/?page_id=7

Sponsors please contact --> Sponsor@EECMM.com

Lodging will be mainly at the MB KOA -- http://www.myrtlebeachkoa.com/ - ONCE WE HAVE 20 SITES REGISTERED WE ALL GET 10% BACK!

Additional Details:

-- Parking will be limited to 1 car per site registered, additional parking is available but will be $5/night in an overflow area.
-- Many of us are staying for a week vs the weekend - if you are interested in meeting up, please check the registration list and PM/Post here to those members.
-- We are working on an full agenda, but expect a HUGE photo shoot, caravaning around MB, installs, car show, giveaways, good friends, good times, and a lot of fun

REMINDER IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING YOU MUST REGISTER! - We need to have a head count so that we will know what to expect for planning purposes

If you think you can help us make this meet even bigger please contact APS11090, ZOOM 3, ROXY, SISCIM23 OR TONYSWOMAN via PM.

Lets remember to be polite to everyone, especially to the KOA who is hosting us!!!

[/quote]

[quote author=ZOOM 3 link=topic=92186.msg2196712#msg2196712 date=1207007215]
corbs is looking to do shirts again (PROFESSIONALLY DONE THIS TIME)

mainly just looking for numbers now of who definitely wants one...$10
front would be some decal or something and back will be a list of the sponsors

if you're interested let him know corbetvaupel@hotmail.com or 239-682-2305

also if you have any ideas for decals or anything for the front let him/me know
[/quote]

Ok guys, here is the deal as most of you know my wife and I are in the process of moving and have limited access to the interweb. Well, we have it at work and I use my Dad's connection here, but I have already told you about the sticky keyboard that gives you AIDS so I will make this brief.

The serious note: (yea this is me being serious :shock:)

First and foremost I would like to thank Tony and Michelle for stepping up and really helping out with this. I am going to try and divide this into Teams. I need 2 people that can dedicate themselves to doing nothing but contact sponsors and trying to get things donated for the meet. This will be a hard job, I need someone to push these people and bug them till they give in. Kinda like sales.

I will also need help with the planning. I think Tony and his Wife are perfect for this as they have already said they are down.

I need another group of people to make sure that every mazda forum on the internet gets touched and stickied with a thread for out meet.

If you can add anything please do. This thread is only for discussing planning of the meet, all other posts I will have a mod come in here and delete. Help us out guys, we need a ton of help to make this SUPER DUPER EPIC.

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: The 2008 EECMM Planning thread. NO RANDOM POSTS. I am serious guys!!!

Tony I know you are good with Web design right. If I pay to have a URL hosted can you design the page. I would like to have an official page for the sponsors to check out and see.

We have tons of time to do it.

Guys I am aiming for 100 plus cars at this meet.

#5 ·

[quote author=jcutler link=topic=92186.msg1794787#msg1794787 date=1192825207]
Tony I know you are good with Web design right. If I pay to have a URL hosted can you design the page. I would like to have an official page for the sponsors to check out and see.

We have tons of time to do it.

Guys I am aiming for 100 plus cars at this meet.
[/quote]

I can have it done next week...

No seriously... I can have it done next week lol

#7 ·

My mom is a referring travel agent and can hook everyone up on a group deal at different hotels whereever we're going she just throws around the old credentials... Anywho everyone is going to have to let me know where and when this is because I don't get on very much...

#9 ·

[quote author=t147 link=topic=92186.msg1795150#msg1795150 date=1192833673]
My mom is a referring travel agent and can hook everyone up on a group deal at different hotels whereever we're going she just throws around the old credentials... Anywho everyone is going to have to let me know where and when this is because I don't get on very much...
[/quote]

We may take you up on that later; there are some of us that won't be staying at KOA if we don't have lodges available

#10 ·

We need at least 8 months to plan this.

Let me know what you guys think. I know the MB SC area really well. I have some large things that I have planned. I will discuss in a bit. We need to nail down a date and time so we have a the very least 8 months to plan this.

Off to watch room 1408.

#12 ·

i can help with the web site design/graphics. i'm good at that :) :wavey: .

i could never do the sponsorship hunting, i had a bad enough time trying to convince everyone who came in the store to by a cellphone when working at radioshack.... lol so i'll stick with the graphics..

#14 ·

just let me know so my mom can find some places...

#18 ·

mom said she can get discounts through her website at campgrounds as well...

#19 ·

[quote author=t147 link=topic=92186.msg1798588#msg1798588 date=1193021471]
[/quote]

Thats whats up man. Good luck with the wedding this weekend man. Congrats.

#23 ·

[quote author=Corbs link=topic=92186.msg1800924#msg1800924 date=1193101303]
i hear they got mad cheap sex slaves there! and with a GB its like a peso a kid
[/quote]

holy shit i laughed out loud for real, gb on child sex slaves now that is some fucked up shit, and pesos is what the mexicanos got, the japs have yens

#26 ·

[quote author=t147 link=topic=92186.msg1798588#msg1798588 date=1193021471]
[/quote]Big up to that. Maybe we could take over the KOA. Like seriously, have a whole portion dedicated to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.