Black Leather Seat Upholstery
Navigation System
Color : Velocity RED
Mileage : 2200

Price : Negotiable as per current Market Condition

Regards
Shravan

#6 ·
bcos I do not feel that Zoom Zoom when I give gas, It gives jerks when shifting gears from 0-60 and also

when I am moving in a heavy/slow moving traffic it really sucks by giving a jerk whenever the gear changes from 1-2-3.

Lot of noise inside the car, I did not had this much noise in protege.

The shocks are not good, I can feel the road each and every bump

I am moving to canada and day time running lights are must, so I do not want to do modifications for that.

#8 ·
You better learn how to drive Auto transmissions, Mine is AT with manual shift. I was talking about AT mode, That really sucks, I haven;t observed that in other vehicles made by other manufacturers

#10 ·
Umm yeah you can't say you didn't notice any of these car's "habits" before purchasing the car.

"I am moving to canada and day time running lights are must, so I do not want to do modifications for that."

That's about the only thing I can see being a reason to dump the car and oddly enough I bet this conversion is quite easy to do. The stuff is likely mostly there to make it happen already.

Sounds like you need to stop driving all helter skelter and maybe take your car in to a dealership and get them to clear your car's shift memory. The more erratic you drive your car the more it remembers it. Thusly as you drive your car hard it remembers that. Then a day later when you are just puttering along it remembers how you wanted to shift the day before and that's probably why you start getting the rough shifting. This isn't anything new, many cars have been like this for over a decade.

Anyways good luck selling your car, I only hope your next vehicle can live up to these unbelievable standards you seem to have.

#12 ·
furqana said:
im interested of the price is right, i emailed you if the car is still available, peace
Yes, the car is still available and the current mileage is 3500. You name the price and we will talk from there
This is a fully loaded car with all the options
Leather interiors
Navigation
17 " alloy wheels and Side stills etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.