Re: Mazda College Graduate Program
I used it way back when.. you get additional discounts.. I believe its $500.
The Mazda College Graduate Program* is intended to assist college graduates, who may not have sufficient credit history, to purchase or lease a new Mazda vehicle. To take advantage of this program, the applicant must:
* Be graduating within 6 months or have graduated within the last 12 months from an accredited 2- or 4-year college, graduate school (including Doctorate), nursing school or trade school.
* Provide proof of graduation, such as a diploma or current transcript if graduating within 6 months.
* Apply as an individual.
* Provide proof of employment and income, or a letter from a future employer stating a start date within 90 days of purchase and starting salary.
* Payment cannot exceed 15% of applicant’s gross monthly salary.
* Maximum loan or lease cannot exceed $25,000.
* Must meet other credit and vehicle criteria.